Type : Corporate Website
Industry : Logistics Real Estate
Client : IndoSpace
About This Project
IndoSpace has become the largest investor, developer and manager of Grade A industrial and logistics real estate. With a portfolio of around 36 million sq. ft. across 35 logistics and industrial parks which includes fully developed parks and parks under various stages of development.
Parashift worked with IndoSpace to identify the objectives and rediscover an effective way to communicate digitally. As a result, the new home page acts as a crossroads, effortlessly directing users to the relevant sections of the website. Coupled with a clean mega menu to ensure a smooth user experience.
What we did
- User Experience Design & Prototyping
- UI Design and enhancements
- Website Development
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration
- Google Page Speed Optimization
- 3rd Party Platform Setup & Integrations
- AMP Page Built
- Quality Assurance & Compliance
- Site Support & Server Maintenance